Schools Manager (Nashville,TN)
Founded in 2008 to tackle some of the largest challenges facing our nation, EVERFI is one of the fastest-growing education technology companies in the US. We build powerful learning platforms to teach students and adults the critical skills they need for life, including financial literacy, online safety and cyberbullying, alcohol abuse and sexual assault prevention, and career readiness.EVERFI has fundamentally revolutionized the way that the private sector can connect with their communities and drive innovation in our nation’s schools. We’ve created a network of more than 15,000 schools and 1,000 private-sector partners that who are helping change lives and growing future opportunity. Our team consists of over 300 employees across the US and Canada and partners that range from the White House to the NHL to Pharrell Williams. All EVERFI team members have significant responsibility and must make a big impact.
EVERFI is bringing its online curriculum to thousands more students throughout the U.S., and we need a dynamic, tireless and passionate schools manager to help us do so.
As an EVERFI Schools Manager, you will…
- Drive and qualify outbound school implementation opportunities from initial contact to conversion in your region.
- Become a subject matter expert on EVERFI's platforms, the K-12 education technology industry, and the major issues faced by teachers, schools and districts
- Train and support teachers for use of EVERFI's platfoms in their classrooms through school site visits and online demonstrations; work with EVERFI's Support and Marketing teams to deliver timely, friendly and tireless customer service and technical support
- Respond to and qualify all incoming inquiries from teachers, schools and districts
- Actively engage in new business development activities, including roundtables, tradeshows, and workshops
- Understand and translate challenges faced by teachers, schools and districts in order to provide input & feedback into the design, development, and maintenance of training materials to increase user adoption
- Develop and manage program reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com.
- A BA/BS from a top university
- A proven track record of achieving or exceeding objectives or quotas
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills, with intermediate to expert level knowledge of presentation tools such as PowerPoint, WebEx, etc
- Tireless energy, a strong work ethic and a record of educational and career success
- Comfort with technology
- A preference to spend half your time on the road, meeting with schools and building EVERFI's business
- Experience in a social-media start-up
- Background as a teacher, or school administrator
- A degree in educational technology or similar area of study
- Competitive base salary & equity plan.
- Health, dental, & vision coverage.
- Generous paid time off program.
- Opportunity to work with talented people
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Meet Some of EVERFI's Employees
Alex works in EVERFI's financial education sector. She works with banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions in helping to provide customers with digital financial education.
Back to top