Sales Development Representative - Higher Education
EVERFI, Inc. is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified over 16 million learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
EVERFI is looking for an organized and driven Sales Development Representative to join our Higher Education team. As an SDR, you will in many ways be the face of EVERFI. The SDR team works closely with the Account Executive team to generate sales qualified leads, schedule demonstrations of our software, and qualify leads from the Demand Generation team. Our ideal candidate for this role is highly driven, has a strong attention to detail, and has an interest in software sales and/or education.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Make initial outreach to prospects utilizing the phone, email, LinkedIn InMail, etc.
- Manage communication and support with multiple Account Executives in Salesforce.com
- Assist in the planning and execution of webinars, conferences and other events
- Research and analyze companies that fit Ideal Customer Profile
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly quota
- Efficiently using Salesforce to input critical prospect attributes and log and track activity
Desired skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- 1+ year of sales and/or customer service experience
- A proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Social awareness and the drive to work on a mission to change the world for the better
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales environment
- Detail oriented, with a strong work ethic and a hunger to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Salesforce CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Competitive base salary & equity plan
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- Opportunity to work with talented people who also have fun in the workplace
- Casual work environment
- Great open office setting in the heart of Georgetown
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Meet Some of EVERFI's Employees
Alex works in EVERFI's financial education sector. She works with banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions in helping to provide customers with digital financial education.
Back to top