Sales Development Representative, Financial Education
EVERFI, Inc. is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified over 16 million learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Are you seeking a career in sales, the opportunity to advance, and unlimited earning potential? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment? Are you goal-oriented, self-disciplined, and a team player? If so, we would like to speak with you!
The EVERFI Sales Development Representative (SDR) works within our Demand Generation team to help drive customer acquisition and upsell current customers. Our successful SDR’s can typically graduate into a quota carrying position within 12-18 months.
- Contact (call and/or email) a high volume of leads per day to ensure that they are fully aware of the EVERFI's capabilities and that they are qualified to move on to a demonstration of the platform
- Work closely with the Sales team to schedule demonstrations of EverFi with qualified leads; you will be compensated generously for meetings set, and even more so for sales opportunities created
- Serve as the bridge between sales and marketing by working closely with marketing to align the quantity of leads with each month’s goal
- Work closely with sales to align created opportunities to monthly goals
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships through service excellence
- Keep territory records concerning activities current; communicate timely and accurately with the Account Executive team
- Regularly update current product information to maintain knowledgeable and accurate levels needed for position fulfilment
- Demonstrates awareness of the importance of building a strong image for self, products and Company
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation to meet and surpass goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Thrive in a competitive environment and jump at the opportunity to take on new challenges
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Driven by a desire for excellence in your craft and work hard to constantly improve
- Experience with SalesForce, Sales Navigator, and LinkedIn is a plus
- Competitive base salary, 401k program with company match, and equity plan
- Flexible paid time off program and 401k plan
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous parental leave policy
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
- Casual work environment and a sweet open office in Georgetown
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top