- Washington, DC
Research Project Manager
EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Research Analyst contributes to defined projects as part of EVERFI’s Research efforts, supporting analysis led by senior members of the research team. The Analyst is responsible for executing analysis in support of research deliverables, with assistance and direction from team members. In addition, the Analyst assists in managing surveys in EVERFI’s survey platforms, works with the Data team to access data sources, and supports internal tools and processes to maintain the consistency and reliability of EVERFI’s surveys and data sources used by the Research team.
- Collect and clean datasets, and conduct statistical analyses to prepare defined customer reports on the impact of EVERFI courses.
- Support the timely completion of customer reports and deliverables by submitting and tracking tasks completion from other teams, keeping Research team members updated on analysis status and submitting support requests as necessary.
- Assist with developing new analyses using survey, assessment, and course completion data to quantify and communicate EVERFI’s impact, working with internal stakeholders with assistance from team members.
- Prepare presentations and written reports to communicate results to team members.
- Retrieve, merge, and analyze datasets for standard reports to facilitate data set up efforts with direction from team members.
- Assist in the development, set-up, and integrity of course-related surveys.
- Research and make recommendations for measurement i.e. surveys, assessments, new approaches to Management and assist in presenting recommendations to internal teams.
- Analyze survey data by evaluating trends and emerging themes, and assist with summarizing relevant findings
- Stay abreast of latest relevant research trends, approaches, and findings and proactively develop knowledge and understanding of digital education and how to measure its impact on learners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a subject with substantial quantitative coursework; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience developing survey instruments, analyzing survey data and querying databases to retrieve data.
- Working knowledge of data analyses and analytical software, i.e Excel, SPSS, R, Tableau.
- Familiarity with surveys and survey data, i.e. using online survey tools, analyzing survey data.
- Conceptual understanding of databases and ability to work with engineering or data professionals to access and assess data sources.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate analyses and their importance to various audiences.
- Basic understanding of research methods and their application.
- Experience or familiarity with Tableau for data analysis and visualization preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Competitive base salary, 401k program with company match, and company equity plan
- Excellent healthcare coverage and flexible paid time off program
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
- Casual work environment and great office locationsEVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top