Product Manager, Conduct & Culture
EVERFI is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified over 16 million learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
EVERFI is seeking an exceptional Content Product Manager to help define and build out our portfolio of digital courses for our Conduct & Culture line of business. Our ideal candidate will have experience with enterprise software applications, software development, process management and good knowledge of technical concepts.
- Own the product roadmap for assigned course portfolio, collaborating with key business and implementation leaders to contribute to product strategy
- Manage external/internal vendor relationships and associated product development budgets to ensure products are delivered on time and budget
- Serve as product and project lead for cross-functional team of Instructional Writers, Visual Designers, Front-End Developers, and Engineering to deliver best-in-class digital learning experiences
- Use customer and learner feedback and analysis to define and drive new product requirements; conduct focus groups and interviews with key audiences (e.g., targeted users, stakeholders, subject matter experts, etc.) as needed
- Collaborate with platform product managers and engineering team to ensure that course requirements work within platform architecture and any new functionality is clearly defined and planned
- Provide information for management to understand product utilization, team capacity, and usage forecasts; answer questions and requests as needed
- Bring products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements, sales and implementation potential; establish time schedules with production and engineering teams
- Continually assess market competition to better understand strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for product line
- Provide source data for product line communications, including sales and product marketing materials
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional leads, working directly with producer to ensure development is staying on track and resolving issues and conflicts as they arise.
- Work with Producer and Cross-Functional leads to define team members who will be contributing on project in a production or review capacity.
- Co-manage the QA process with the Producer; collaborate closely with EVERFI’s engineering team to address all bugs and feature requests
- Manage launch plan, and collaborate with Product Marketing for product rollouts
- Lead post-launch debriefs and oversee ongoing maintenance
- 7+ years of product management or similar experience in a software development environment
- 5+ years of project or program management
- High energy, drive, and a passion for building great products at scale
- Leadership DNA, proven ability to excite and lead a development team
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming business requirements into a successful product strategy
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
- Bachelor’s degree and technical disciplines preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus
- Experience with Google Suite, JIRA, SmartSheet and Slack a plus
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Competitive base salary, 401k match, and equity plan
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- Opportunity to work with talented people who also have fun in the workplace
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top