Product Manager - Conduct & Culture
EVERFI is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified over 16 million learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
EVERFI is seeking an exceptional Product Manager to manage the custom products for the Conduct & Culture line of business. The right candidate will have experience with scoping projects, communicating with customers and sales teams, as well as robust project management experience.
- Own the product roadmap and for all customized products, collaborating with sales and customer success, as well as producers and cross-functional product teams
- Regularly analyze customer customization requirements and feedback to propose new product strategy requirements to provide enhanced and more scalable product solutions for customizations
- Provide information for management to understand product utilization/trends, team capacity, and usage forecasts; answer questions and requests as needed
- Scope customization projects with sales up front during sales cycle; serve as sales engineer when needed with customers
- Serve as liaison between product and sales/customer success for all customized products and workflows
- Bring products to market by analyzing proposed customization requirements; establish time schedules with production and engineering teams; manage project plans and timelines (within and outside of regular sprint cycles as needed)
- Collaborate with platform product managers and engineering team to ensure that customized course requirements work within platform architecture and any new functionality is clearly defined and planned
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional leads, working directly with the Producer to ensure development is staying on track and resolving issues and conflicts as they arise.
- Manage external/internal vendor relationships (e.g., translations, voice over artists, etc.) and associated product development budgets to ensure products are delivered on time and budget
- Co-manage the QA process with the Producer; collaborate closely with EVERFI’s engineering team to address all bugs and feature requests
- Continually assess market competition to better understand strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for product line
- Lead post-launch debriefs and oversee ongoing maintenance
- 5+ years of product management or similar experience in a software development environment
- Project management experience; agency or services experience a plus
- High energy, drive, and a passion for building great products at scale
- Leadership DNA, proven ability to excite and lead a development team
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming business requirements into a successful product strategy and delivery
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
- Bachelor’s degree and technical disciplines preferred
- Experience with Google Suite, JIRA, SmartSheet and Slack preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Competitive base salary, 401k plan with company match, & equity plan
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- Opportunity to work with talented people who also have fun in the workplace
- Casual work environment and great office locations
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top