EVERFI is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified over 16 million learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join EVERFI’s Product team. This position represents a great opportunity to work in product design and learn from our in-house team. The Product Designer will work alongside the VP, Design, Art Directors and other multidisciplinary designers in the ideation and creation of products for EVERFI's core vertical areas: Higher Education, K-12, Corporate Compliance and Financial Services. This person is expected to be a strong collaborator while being able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
The right candidate will have the ability to conceptualize and design graphics that can be translated by EVERFI’s Development Team into engaging, interactive learning courses. Attention to detail and a good eye for layouts that communicate information in a clear, engaging, and beautiful manner is a must. This is a great opportunity for a graphic designer with a penchant for digital and user interface design looking for a role in Product Design. Of primary importance is a clear understanding of how to use scale and contrast, balance and hierarchy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate on the design of interactive products from wireframing to development
- Use wireframes and prototypes to design beautiful interfaces
- Generate new ideas and support design leads on creating visual concepts
- Own the visual design choices of our digital products- palette, typography, layout, etc.
- Own the development of graphic assets from sketches to vector representation
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics
- Work closely with other designers, content/product managers, and internal developers throughout the asset creation process
- 3-5 years of graphic/design experience, agency and/or instructional design experience a plus
- Strong understanding of UX/UI design fundamentals
- Strong understanding of user interface design systems (ex. Material Design, Bootstrap, Semantic UI)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design related field or design related experience
- Expertise in Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Rapid visualization skills: hand sketching, digital wireframes & sketches
- Good communication skills to articulate creative and aesthetic choices to team
- Self-directed and interested to learn new things in a fast-paced work environment
- Agency experience (full-time or internship)
- Prior experience designing for interactive platforms
- UX and UI design experience
- Familiarity and experience with prototyping, front-end development and/or user research
- Proven ability to generate assets within product cycles
- Expertise in Sketch Libraries and Symbols
- Working knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Ability to illustrate interactive visuals (graphics, animations, video) from sketches to high-fidelity assets
- Competitive base salary, 401k match, and equity plan
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- Opportunity to work with talented people who also have fun in the workplace
- Casual work environment and great office locations
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
Meet Some of EVERFI's Employees
Alex works in EVERFI's financial education sector. She works with banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions in helping to provide customers with digital financial education.
Back to top