EVERFI, Inc. is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified over 16 million learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
We are currently looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our Conduct & Culture team in our Washington, DC office.
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimize use of EVERFI’s platform, including but not limited to:
- Configure platform capabilities & conduct remote product training
- Guide and troubleshoot integrations with CRM, Marketing, HR systems
- Build landing page, email & custom pages to customer’s brand guidelines leveraging reusable templates
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including Customer Success, Support and Product Management to address and resolve customer needs
- Work with team to share success stories within organization, and share ideas to continually improve our skills and the value we provide customers
- Understand and stay current on the needs of digital marketing, employee wellness, and community development executives as well as the technical staff that support them
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a technology environment
- User authentication & systems integration (Restful APIs, SSO, SAML, and more) is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to interact directly with clients and support the implementation process
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Skilled at identifying potential issues and risks early in an implementation cycle and develop backup strategies and contingency plans
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to prioritize, manage, execute multiple projects cross-functionally and react effectively when priorities change
- Customer service mentality and the ability to work with customer contacts at all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive base salary, 401k with company match, and equity plan
- Flexible paid time off program
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous parental leave policy
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top