HR Business Partner
EVERFI, Inc. is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified over 16 million learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
We're seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to in our Washington, DC office. This person will be responsible for various areas within Talent/HR including: serving as a Business Partner, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Talent Planning & Assessment and more. This position is ideal for a candidate looking for an opportunity to work at a dynamic high-growth company. The position will report to the EVP of Talent.
- Serve as a Business Partner to help develop and implement solutions to meet identified talent needs
- Meet regularly with leadership and employees of client group to understand the needs of the business and employees and apply talent strategies to meet those needs
- Apply and teach retention concepts to attract, motivate, and retain employees
- Ensure effective communication channels within the division
- Help plan, develop, and administer compensation & benefit programs and ensure these policies & programs are consistently administered across the company
- Lead Performance Management program for assigned client group
- Partner with roll out of comp structure and job families company-wide
- Work closely with EVP, Talent to manage annual compensation planning process
- Drive performance management and goal setting processes
- Partner with leadership on Talent Planning and Assessment
- Gather data on onboarding surveys, exit surveys and engagement surveys & present results & takeaways to EVP, Talent
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Participate in leading manager and employee training
- Be a driver of culture, proactive thinking
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 5 years of increasing HR/Talent Management responsibility
- Functional expertise in Employee Relations, management and leadership training, organizational design, and learning & development
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business.
- Ability to think strategically, in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop productive and effective relationships across all levels and with diverse client groups.
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle employee relations and organizational development issues.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Working knowledge of compensation and recruiting practices
- Consistent track-record of success within organizations that demand a high degree of energy, flexibility, adaptability and embrace iterative activity
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
- Competitive base salary, 401k plan with company match, & equity plan
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- Opportunity to work with talented people who also have fun in the workplace
- Casual work environment
- Great office on the Georgetown waterfront
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
Back to top