Front End Developer (React) - remote accepted!
EVERFI, Inc. is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified over 16 million learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Additional requirements include:
- 3+ years of Front End experience on a software development team
- Good understanding of fundamental programming concepts like object-oriented design, algorithms, and data structures
- Understanding of JS frameworks such as React (preferred), Angular, Backbone, Ember, Knockout, Mustache and Handlebars.js a plus
- Familiarity with Redux/Flux architecture a plus
- General understanding of CSS, such as positioning, inline vs. block elements, etc.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience in performance optimization using tools such as YSlow or PageSpeed
- Work independently and collaboratively with other software engineers on cross-team projects
- Fundamental understanding of HTTP, AJAX and REST
- Contributions to Open Source projects on GitHub a plus
- Competitive base salary, 401k with company match, and equity plan
- Flexible paid time off program
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous parental leave policy
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Meet Some of EVERFI's Employees
Alex works in EVERFI's financial education sector. She works with banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions in helping to provide customers with digital financial education.
Back to top