Director of Higher Education Implementation
EVERFI, Inc. is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified over 16 million learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
EVERFI is seeking a Director of Higher Education Implementation in our Washington, DC headquarters. You will play a lead role in collaborating with our Financial Education partners to encourage utilization and activation of our Higher Education courses. The key responsibilities include developing account strategy, managing implementation and enhancing overall customer satisfaction.
- Provide the front-line relationship with partners on an ongoing basis; serve as the primary day-to-day contact for University contacts and internal (EVERFI) program stakeholders for a portfolio of key customers
- Drive product adoption and usage by working with key stakeholders such as student life administrators, student organization leaders, financial aid office staff, etc., to launch and promote the EVERFI programs
- Spearhead the development of the Higher Education outreach and service strategy within the Financial Education vertical
- Serve as point person for customized client deliverables and handle all aspects of these projects internally
- Renew customer contracts to protect existing revenue streams and qualify opportunities for revenue growth
- Participate in high-level prospective sponsor meetings
- Understand our customer’s job responsibilities, business and industry to best position EVERFI to support their business goals
- Identify potential issues and risks early in an implementation cycle and develop backup strategies and contingency plans for resolution
- Delight the customer by consistently exceeding expectations
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in Higher Education
- Embody strong account management skills; comfortable and seasoned in handling external partners and providing extraordinary customer support
- Have managed a portfolio of clients and driven growth within those accounts
- Able to work with all levels of individuals all the way up to C-level suite
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual who also has the ability to think and plan strategically
- A self-motivated problem solver with a strong work ethic and high energy level
- Have a passion for EVERFI's mission
- Are a teammate that takes your job seriously, but knows how to have fun
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
- Bachelor's Degree; Master’s Degree is a bonus
- Competitive base salary & equity plan.
- Health, dental, & vision coverage.
- Generous paid time off program.
- Opportunity to work with talented people who also have fun in the workplace.
- Casual work environment and a sweet open-office on the Georgetown waterfront.
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Meet Some of EVERFI's Employees
Alex works in EVERFI's financial education sector. She works with banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions in helping to provide customers with digital financial education.
Back to top