Customer Solutions Manager
EVERFI is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified over 16 million learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
EVERFI’s is looking for a Team Lead to provide assistance for learners, administrators and Customer Success Managers with issues or challenges they may experience with our online courses and platforms. This individual will lead a group of EVERFI’s Customer Solutions Representatives, handling all tier 2 issues that often have varying levels of intricacy. This team is responsible for answering inbound support questions (generally over email) with speed, accuracy and proficiency while delivering the highest level of service to our end-users and internal stakeholders.
This individual must be highly energetic and motivating with a strong desire to create process and documentation in order to coach their team to greatness.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Oversee end-user support for all products on your designated platform.
- Ensure the Customer Solutions team is responding with speed, expertise/accuracy and diplomacy to meet user requests.
- Run metrics to track team goals, monitor SLA’s and measure trending issues.
- Clearly communicate and escalate urgent issues to engineering and run point on these issues for the team.
- Follow communication protocol on urgent issues and outages to key stakeholders.
- Track all support JIRA tickets on your platform. Nominate for sprints and follow until closed.
- Create protocols and documentation to create efficiencies among the team.
- Lead team trainings on new protocols and new functionality on your platform.
- Provide targeted coaching and feedback.
- Contribute to knowledge-base articles for use by the internal customer solutions team and external customers.
- Identify lapses in protocol followed by our outsourced Tier 1 support team and provide them with feedback.
- Maintain technical documentation in your market for internal and external use.
- Ready support team, process and documentation for new course launches.
- Submit weekly updates to the VP of Customer Solutions.
- Special projects as needed
Desired skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Experience managing a team for 3 yrs or more in a customer support environment. Preference is for candidates with experience providing support for technical solutions.
- Experience in Desk.com, Salesforce Service Cloud or some other help case management system
- Metric driven
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to organize large quantities of information in easy to digest format
- Ability to uncover a problem and articulate it to an engineer clearly and concisely
- Ability to understand technical explanations from an engineer
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy collaborative environment
- Resourceful, curious, and empathetic
- Ready to learn multiple products and platforms quickly
- Fluency in Google Docs applications
- Experience in JIRA and Slack a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive base salary, 401k plan with company match & equity plan
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- Opportunity to work with talented people who also have fun in the workplace
- Casual work environment and great office locations
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Meet Some of EVERFI's Employees
Alex works in EVERFI's financial education sector. She works with banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions in helping to provide customers with digital financial education.
Back to top