VP of Sales, Central Europe
- Mühlhausen, Germany
We are in search of a highly skilled, result-oriented Vice President, Sales with a strong desire to succeed in a dynamic fast-growth SaaS organization. The VP will provide vision, inspired leadership, and creative solutions in leading our Central European Sales team.
In this role as a Vice President, Sales for Central Europe you will be responsible for defining and executing the sales strategy and ensuring revenue growth. Furthermore, you will manage the regional sales team to deliver on individual and team revenue generation targets. You will also recruit, retain and manage an established sales team through the development of a high-performance culture and client-driven philosophy.
What you'll do:
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans for Central Europe to achieve corporate goals.
- Develop and manage the company’s sales pipeline and work with the SVP, Sales to forecast monthly, quarterly and annual sales volumes for existing and new products
- Monitor sales volume, product mix, selling price, supply and demand tools, economic indicators and competitor’s sales strategies to enhance the company’s sales success
- Designs, implements, and manages sales and services forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization.
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales, partner and service organization success
- Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities
- Ensures financial reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales, and services organizations; develops new reporting tools as needed
- Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force and services reporting initiatives
- Working with Human Resources and senior sales leadership, designs incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales, service organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives
What you'll bring:
- 15+ years of successful track record selling Software or SaaS solutions to a multi-industry client base within the Central European Markets
- 10+ Sales management experience, with demonstrable evidence of motivating sales teams
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
- Experience with managing client relationships in Central Europe
- Experience at implementing GTM initiatives across Central Europe
- Consistent achievement of meeting and exceeding challenging sales targets which have contributed directly to significant revenue growth of a Software or SaaS company.
- Hands-on approach with tactical as well as strategic sales activities.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 900+ dedicated employees support over 5,000 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
9 out of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
6 of the 10 largest global automakers
Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Back to top