Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking a Strategic Account Executive with a demonstrated track record of achievement selling into Fortune 1000 companies. This role can be office based in Munich or homebased anywhere in Germany.
In this role as a Strategic Account Executive you will be responsible for selling both new and growth business and support the International sales team. Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing relationships with multiple buyers within these accounts to develop and close larger opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Deal with the largest G2K/Enterprise assigned accounts
- Prospect, build and maintain a healthy pipeline
- Achieving bookings and revenue targets for assigned accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Work with Marketing, Business Development and Sales Team to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience selling into larger commercial accounts.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
- Experience selling (new & growth) into fortune 1000 assigned accounts
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter"
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience in growing revenue within existing accounts
- Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
- Strong blueprinting, consulting, and solution mapping skills
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable working with C-Suite
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling
- Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products
Good to have skills:
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.