Sr SWE II
- Beijing, China
As a member of our engineering team in Beijing Office, you will join a team of bright, fast paced, and outstanding developers. Within Engineering Team in Beijing office, you’ll work on building cutting edge technology applications that will power our company’s impressive growth. We are smart, innovative, and ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
What you'll do:
- Proficient in java, thread, nio, jvm etc;
- Proficient in spring, restful, jetty, tomcat;
- Familiar with NoSQL database, such as MongoDB etc;
- Familiar with Linux, nginx, git etc;
- Familiar with aws, spring cloud, docker is a big plus.
What you'll bring:
- BS degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or equivalent work experience;
- 5-10 years of application development experience in Java;
- Experience with High performance system design and development;
- Highly self-motivated and directed with experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with departmental clients during system development and work effectively with all levels of management;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a highly dynamic environment.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top