Senior Marketing Manager, Nordics
- Oslo, Norway
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager, Nordics to be based in our Oslo office.
About the Team:
Everbridge’s Marketing Team is focused on designing and executing compelling marketing programs to take our story to the marketplace and working closely with our business development and sales teams to ensure effective follow through and maximum impact on our sales pipeline.
Our team environment offers extraordinary energy, motivation, training, and support that will ultimately aid you in developing your career in marketing.
What you'll do
- Build and execute marketing plans across the Nordics
- Implement high impact regional integrated lead generation campaigns to support a strong sales pipeline for the Nordics
- Manage regional lead qualification process and support the business development team in effective follow through and measurement of leads in order to optimize ROI
- Deliver clear, concise, persuasive copy and build and deploy the regional communications calendar, including webcasts, newsletters and other communications
- Collaborate with the online marketing team to maximize website traffic and web leads, including creating or updating content to improve site performance.
- Support management of key regional offline activities and events including customer and channel conferences, trade exhibitions and sponsorships
- Proactively working closely with strategic partners to develop joint marketing plans
- Manage local agency relationships, ensuring that marketing programs are executed flawlessly and meet goals
- Managing the sourcing, production, stock levels and distribution of marketing materials for the Nordics
- Coordinate the translation of product, marketing and sales materials such as case studies, product sheets, white papers, brochures, surveys, etc. as needed.
- Work effectively as part of the International Marketing Group contributing to overall team projects and suggesting improvements to maximize performance
What you'll bring
- Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent) with experience in B2B SaaS/software industry
- Experience in building and executing on marketing plans across the Nordics
- Experience developing and executing successful lead generation programs
- Experience in partnering with sales to understand sales process and working with them to improve process to ensure effectiveness
- Ability to work independently and within a given budget
- A great team player with the ability to communicate and take ownership within a busy marketing team
- Proactive & flexible, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, able to work closely with sales, technical and management teams to execute key marketing programs
- Willingness to experiment with marketing tactics and programs, using sound metrics and measurement to understand program effectiveness
- Experience of performing general marketing administrative duties such as maintaining a customer database, placing supplier orders, tracking spend and reporting on campaign performance
- Fluency in Norwegian & English is essential.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 1000+ dedicated employees support over 5,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
· 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
· 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
· 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
· 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
· Over 1,000 Hospitals
Please also click on the below video links to have a better understanding about Everbridge:
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Back to top