Senior Full Stack Web Mobile Developer
- Kriens, Switzerland
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Web/Mobile Developer. This role is a remote position and can be based anywhere in Switzerland.
In this role as a Senior Full Stack Web/Mobile Developer you will be responsible for enhancing the mobile applications to dramatically improve the information exchange with field operators (ambulance, fire service, police, …).
We are looking for someone who is able to autonomously design, develop and implement iOS/Android mobile apps with features including, but not limited to, SPA (Single Page Applications), audio/video/text communication, in-app notifications, location tracking, async/off-line operation.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Senior level – ability to work autonomously and collaborate seamlessly as part of a team.
- In the region of 5-8 years of experience developing iOS/Android mobile applications.
- In the region of 3 years using Ionic Framework.
- A portfolio of code and/or apps to review.
- Fluency in French & English
- Ability to think critically and solve problems with well thought-out solutions.
- Proven experience leading development and/or project teams.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong learning agility – passion and curiosity for code! You continuously learn about the latest developments in technology, with a view to if/how they could be applied to improve our customer experience.
- Experience with collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns and best practices, Mobile Security/Performance, SaaS, REST. A basic understanding of Cloud Architecture will be helpful.
- Knowledge of UX and UI.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps CI/CD.
- Experience with source control solutions such as Git.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 1100+ dedicated employees support over 5,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
· 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
· 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
· 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
· 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
· Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top