- Bangalore, India
Are you looking for a new challenge, working within a fast-growing, NASDAQ global technology company, where you will be highly rewarded and recognised for your achievements?
Everbridge are committed to keeping people safe and businesses running. Faster! Founded in 2002 in the aftermath of the tragic event of 9/11, Everbridge’s mission is keeping people safe amid critical situations. Our Critical Event Management solutions are used by over 4,000 organizations, protecting over 500 million people globally. Our team of 500+ dedicated employees make a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations.
What you'll do:
- Be an individual Contributor (ex: doesn’t need other time in handholding).
- Be able to take care of complex developments
- Able to adapt to newer technology faster due to experience (eg: if worked in hibernate before, learns JPA)
- Bring in the Knowledge and experience while solving issues.
- Ability to switch between roles as well as in various modules in the application.
What you'll bring:
- Primarily Scala preferred ; else Java/Scala
- Understanding of Spring/Spring boot/Hibernate
- Multi-threading concepts and socket programming
- Knowledge on Design patterns
- API based development experience (REST/Swagger etc)
- Dev Tools – Jenkins/Git/Maven/Gradle/SBT
- Understanding DB Concepts and basic query building and liquibase
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top