Senior Account Executive-Peru
- Pucallpa, Peru
Everbridge seeks a hunter/closer looking to advance a career in software sales. This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales.
About the Team:
Everbridge’s Account Executive team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that is 100% responsible for the net new business, and therefore the revenue engine of the company. We work in an open sales floor environment in a world class headquarters located in Burlington, MA.
Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
Meet the Sales and Account Management team here .
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 5+ year software sales role, primarily selling into mid-market or enterprise level commercial accounts.
- Product or solution experience selling into Software, IT Ops, SW Development, Communications, Compliance, Security, IT Recruiting, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, HR, Facilities Management, Hardware or IT Services buyers.
- Excellent internet research and networking skills
- Experience conducting product demos
- Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills including PowerPoint.
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas – you love crushing your goals!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Communications, Computer Science, Organizational Behavior, Security, Facilities Management or HR.
- 2+ years in a field-based sales role selling a complex SaaS solution into the above industries.
- Accurate forecasting ability
- com power user skills
- Knowledge of LinkledIn, Salesloft, Rainking, Data.com, Inside View.
- Knowledge of IT Operations, QA and Application Development workflow.
- Formal Sales Training (Sandler, Dale Carnegie, etc)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top