Everbridge is currently recruiting for a Senior Account Executive, Public Sector to be responsible for UK&IE. He/she will be a member of the sales and business development team that identifies and closes sales opportunities for Everbridge Systems & Solutions, within the Public Sector. The role requires a dynamic individual with the confidence to take ownership of the product portfolio and sales cycle involving public sector stakeholders. This role can be office based (London or Camberley) or fully remote anywhere in England, UK.
What you'll do:
- Build relationships with key decision makers and influencers in Government and public sector entities
- Identify & translate business opportunities into compelling value propositions and business cases
- Own and deliver on sales targets for designated geography
- Plan and implement annual sales strategy
- Work with multi-functional teams of various disciplines and varying cultures to provide best solutions to customers
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree, with a focus in marketing, business, technology, or equivalent is preferred.
- Extensive experience as a Public sector or Govt sales professional.
- Experience selling: Major incident management, Cyber Security Operations, Infrastructure Operations, DevOps or Customer Support Operations
- Consultative sales ability & strategic selling skills in complex sales environment
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter"
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative and under pressure to deliver on business objectives
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
- Experience with MEDDIC, Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.