Everbridge, a fast-growing global leader in SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise security solutions, is scaling its sales team of Account Executives.
We're seeking a Senior Account Executive to help drive revenue growth by building a strong pipeline of sales leads and helping create the market strategy. This position is a full-cycle field sales role, that is responsible for developing relationships with multiple buyers within these accounts to develop and close larger opportunities.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for establishing a strong relationship with new prospects as well as maintaining a strong relationship with existing accounts, and involves selling into new and pre-existing businesses on a select account list by vertical market and will consist of selling the full suite of Everbridge solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum 5 years of experience in a field-based sales role selling a complex SaaS solution into enterprise customers, 10 years’ experience in software sales, primarily selling into enterprise level commercial accounts.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 5+ years field software sales role, primarily selling into mid-market or enterprise level commercial accounts.
- Product or solution experience selling into Security, Compliance, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, HR, Communications, Facilities Management, IT, IT Ops and Development team buyers
- Experience selling into C suite
- Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent Internet research and networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills including PowerPoint.
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas – you love crushing your goals!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Formal sales training. (Force Management/MEDDPICC preferred)
- You have experience with SalesForce, and MEDDICC and/or MEDDPIC
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.