Senior Account Executive
- Alice Springs, Australia
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to be based in Sydney, Australia.
This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales. The Senior Account Executive will sell the full suite of Everbridge solutions and will be responsible for developing relationships with multiple buyers within these accounts and will also be responsible for developing and closing larger level opportunities.
The right candidate is solution oriented, builds relationships and is willing to take responsibility and initiative. She/he is comfortable working independently as a self-starter or as a team member on new business opportunities. Positive can-do attitude, cooperative, team spirit and strong customer service skills are essential.
The candidate is able to adjust to constantly changing conditions in a multiple stakeholder environment. She/he would be able to build & manage teams as & when required – in pursuit of specific objectives
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
What you'll bring:
- 8+ years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
- 4+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter"
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Strong blueprinting, consulting and solution mapping skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly desirable.
- Background in consulting with Cyber/Risk/BCP/Recovery (good to have)
- Experience using SalesForce (good to have)
- Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling (good to have)
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top