Sales Operations Analyst
- London, United Kingdom
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Operations Analyst to be based in one of our UK offices: London or Camberley.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to expand our Reporting & Analytics capacity and continue improving sales productivity. This position will report directly to the Director of International Sales Operations and will work closely with other members of the Operations team on numerous aspects of the business.
The Business Operations team works in a high-speed, fast pace environment, within a rapidly growing enterprise. This environment will provide opportunities to learn, grow and achieve personal development goals. It will also provide the candidate autonomy to problem solve and find solutions with minimum managerial oversight.
What you'll be doing
- Assist with the development and implementation of Sales and company operations metrics, dashboards and reports
- Creates salesforce.com dashboard reports; imports/exports salesforce.com data for additional processes and analytics
- Support daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly operational reporting and executive dashboards
- Analyze monthly operational results, understanding the key variance drivers and providing actionable insights to senior management.
- Extract data (from a variety of sources including BI systems and SalesForce.com) and perform detailed data analysis on internal processes and productivity.
- Prepare regular reporting packages to senior management.
- Create PowerPoint presentations that capture key operational metrics, articulate results, and convey actionable business insight for both sales management and executive audiences
- Provide and support ad-hoc reporting services for non-standard issues and analyses
- Assist in applying and expanding new technology and tools to support the Sales team
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and goal performance monitoring.
- Develop a strong understanding of the global business and markets in which we participate.
- Provides territory and customer intelligence/analytics in support of market segmentation, territory development/administration, TAM and customer wallet size calculations
- Manages and administrates annual quota and territory deployments to the field sales teams
- Understand core marketing operations concepts (lead/opportunity conversion, pipeline development) and develops reporting and analytics in these areas for enhanced business insight.
- Recognizes and understands financial concepts in the context of sales processes
- Manage the accuracy of all sales Splits for commissions readiness and performance management.
- Load and manage all content related sales operations documents and libraries in SharePoint.
- Manage the timely completion of customers Consolidations and Cancellations
- Participate in other projects and duties as it relates to Pre and Post Sales Activities.
- Other Operational duties as needed.
Other Operational Duties
What you'll bring
- 4-yr college degree in Business, Finance, Operations or similar work experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- High degree of quantitative, analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills; critical thinker.
- Ability to synthesize Big Data into strategic and actional insights
- Highly detail oriented, with strong attention to accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Prior experience in Sales Operations at a B2B technology software and services (SaaS) required. Preferable with enterprise clients.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion.
- Ability to engage & appreciate the needs of different audiences and different levels of seniority.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with NetSuite and Marketo preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional and confident demeanor. A passion for learning.
- Self-starter who can work independently under minimal supervision.
- Excellent planning and organization skills; can multitask and prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 1100+ dedicated employees support over 5,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
6 of the 10 largest global automakers
Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top