TechWan (an Everbridge company): Is an industry leader in the development of innovative command & control and public safety software systems for the army, police, border guards and civil defence applications, as well as SaaS for critical communications and enterprise safety solutions.
The Sales Engineers are the primary Pre-Sales technical resource for the Account Executives and work with our largest and most complex clients and prospects. The Sales Engineers evangelize, demonstrate the TechWan Command & Control and Public Safety solutions to business's and technical users including C level executives.
This role is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and designing customer solutions that address and overcome business problems whilst establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
What you'll do:
- Working directly with Account Executives as their primary technical pre-sales contact
- Providing assistance and knowledge during the discovery phase of new sales opportunities
- Presenting the Command & Control and Public Safety vision to technical and C level audiences.
- Providing tailored solution demonstrations to address client business challenges and show positive business outcomes that can be achieved using TechWan and Everbridge solutions
- Facilitating technical sales workshops and conducting pilots to address defined business challenges
- Creating high-level functional specifications detailing client requirements for customisations and integrations to third party systems to be used by Everbridge Professional Services team
- Demonstrating Everbridge REST API and answering detailed technical questions about product capability and delivery infrastructure
- Positioning Everbridge Professional Services for quality delivery of proposed solutions
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs/Security Questionnaires
- Presenting during company events, at industry trade shows, and on customer webinars
- Submitting ideas into the product request for enhancement (RFE) process based on customer interactions and industry trends
- Participate in delivery of Professional Services for a targeted number of billable days per quarter as defined in the yearly compensation plan
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, preferably in an IT or technical discipline
- Extensive experience in enterprise software sales and services in a field facing presales capacity
- Language fluency in English, French - verbal and written
- Ability to interpret customer needs into solution-based demonstrations using discovery and questioning techniques
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships and champions
- Comfortable evangelizing solutions to C level audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Internet hosted applications, highly available architectures, computer security, telephony, and networking
- Technical knowledge with relational data structures, XML/SOAP, middleware architectures, and REST APIs
- Excellent skills in maintaining a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities/sales support/professional service activities
- Excellent skills in eliminating sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Experience with solution and consultative/value-based selling techniques
- Ability to dynamically alter technical presentations and discussions based on client needs or better approaches to client challenges
- Ability to prepare and deliver detailed product/technical discussions and presentations, at times with extreme short notice, limited preparation time, but with professionalism
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) to technical and non-technical users including experience responding to RFIs/RFPs/Security Questionnaires
- Highly organized and driven by success, achievement and recognition
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and persuasive confidence
- Excellent time management skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com and web-based applications
- Ability and willingness to travel
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.