Risk Event Analyst
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of critical communications and enterprise safety solutions. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Risk Event Analyst to be based remotely in Singapore.
In this role as an Intelligence Analyst, you will work in our International Monitoring Center, which provides critical information 24/7/365 to our diverse client base. You will be responsible for reporting risk events in real-time; analyzing potential threats, risks, and impacts; and disseminating timely, error-free reports for clients. You will be involved in a range of activities in support of operations, including direct customer communications and special projects.
What you'll do:
- Monitor a broad range of open source real-time risk events
- Analyze potential threats and risks and disseminate error-free reports to customers
- Make time-sensitive decisions regarding risk event reporting
- Implement operational processes and procedures
- Demonstrate advanced analysis and research skills
- Display good judgement and discretion in reporting
- Manage customer inquiries and interactions in an effective and professional manner
- Escalate issues to the appropriate parties
- Understand company’s mission, how our work impacts customers, and model company’s core values
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Consistently follow current events and world affairs
- Strong analysis, research, and organizational skills
- Flexibility in scheduling, including nights, and some weekends and holidays
- Ability to effectively manage high volume of information, prioritize assignments, and maintain composure under pressure
- Strong writing skills; fluency in English is required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting
- Previous experience with social media and open source research
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top