Quality Engineer / Software Test Engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer to be based in Budapest
Everbridge Public Warning software is focused on helping emergency management services, Governments and first responders to communicate with the citizens using different channels (SMS, Voice, Email, Social Media etc.) We have on-premise installations that cover cities, counties, states and even countries. Already having installations in five European countries we are geared to expand in the European Union.
As a member of the Everbridge Quality Engineering team, you will be responsible for functional test coverage, including automated API/UI test regression suites. In this role you will be embedded in an agile engineering team to drive quality best practices into the application development process.
What you'll do:
- Design test plans and execute them for new features, interfaces and applications
- Build automation test frameworks and tools
- Building and executing test automation scripts
- Generating and analysing test reports
- Tracking issues and working with developers on identifying root causes
- Partnering with developers on automation tasks
What you'll bring:
- A Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or related major
- 4+ years of Quality Engineering experience in automated testing
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 2+ years of experience with API testing and automation
- Ability to work effectively with product management, software development and release engineer
- Strong understanding of QA methodology and the Software Development Life-cycle
- Experience using Python or any other programming language for test automation
- Experience with testing frameworks like pytest, API test automation
- Experience working in the telecom industry, testing protocols and automating API tests (Bonus to have)
- Experience with API frameworks like Swagger, and performance test tools like JMeter (Bonus to have)
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top