- Larkhall, United Kingdom
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking for a Project Manager to be based in one of our European offices.
In this role as a Project Manager and as part of the Professional Services team you will play a strategic role in analysing project goals, creating a plan to achieve those goals, and driving the team to achieve those goals while understanding the client environment and any limitations to execution.
Project Managers are responsible for managing scope, schedule, and cost by leveraging their management and collaboration capabilities. Success is delivering a plan while proactively identifying and managing risks, resolving issues and escalating where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion exceeding customer expectations.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with customers, and with our internal sales team, to understand why a product was purchased, what the goals are, and what the potential obstacles will be. Ensure client use cases are well understood by both yourself, as well as the supporting cast.
- Demonstrates ability to plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals and success criteria, project milestones, and budgets.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for issue management, risks, decisions and the overall success of a project.
- A team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed.
- Recognizes environmental or cultural nuances and adapts.
- Able to successfully manage two or more concurrent projects/customers.
- A history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in project management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with audiences of all levels.
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project toolsets
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- PMP Certification required
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders
- Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Able to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate understanding of functional and technical requirements
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and resolve issues
- Understanding of technology principles and services including SaaS/Cloud, infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer facing technology
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Fluency in English (must have) and a additional European language (advantageous)
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 1100+ dedicated employees support over 5200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active assailant situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
· 25% of the FTSE 100
· 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
· 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
· 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
· 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
· Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Back to top