- London, United Kingdom
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of critical communications and enterprise safety solutions. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Intelligence Analyst to be based in our London office.
In this role as an Intelligence Analyst, you will work in our Risk Intelligence Monitoring Center (RIMC), which provides critical information 24/7/365 to our diverse client base. You will be responsible for reporting risk events in real-time; analyzing potential threats, risks, and impacts; and disseminating timely, error-free reports for clients. You will be involved in a range of activities in support of RIMC operations, including direct customer communications and special projects.
What you will do
- Monitor a broad range of open source real-time risk events
- Analyze potential threats and risks and disseminate error-free reports to customers
- Make time-sensitive decisions regarding risk event reporting
- Implement operational processes and procedures
- Demonstrate advanced analysis and research skills
- Display good judgement and discretion in reporting
- Manage customer inquiries and interactions in an effective and professional manner
- Escalate issues to the appropriate parties
- Understand company’s mission, how our work impacts customers, and model company’s core values
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Consistently follow current events and world affairs
- Strong analysis, research, and organizational skills
- Flexibility in scheduling, including nights, and some weekends and holidays
- Ability to effectively manage high volume of information, prioritize assignments, and maintain composure under pressure
- Strong writing skills; fluency in English is required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting
- Previous experience with social media and open source research
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 1000+ dedicated employees support over 5,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
6 of the 10 largest global automakers
Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Everbridge, we are committed to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, and national origin.
Back to top