Field Service Engineer
- Flexible / Remote
Field Service Engineer
Connexient, Inc, an Everbridge company is looking for a talented, energetic, and detail-oriented Field Service Engineer to implement and support our MediNav Digital Wayfinding solution. This position is best suited for an outgoing personality with strong technical, organization, and communication skills. This key position will focus on implementation, testing, and support of our technology at multiple client sites.
We are looking for talented individuals that want to be a part of building and delivering products that deliver real value to our clients. This position requires up to 75% travel to client implementation sites across North America.
What you'll do:
- Become a Connexient MediNav Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Mobile, Web, and Kiosk versions.
- Develop a working knowledge of Connexient's location platform, becoming a subject matter expert for calibrating and validating location accuracy.
- Work directly with Connexient Development resources to diagnose and correct on-site issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with customers.
- Troubleshoot and manage customer issues.
What you'll bring:
- Experience with Android, iOS and Web applications.
- Detail and process-oriented team member. This individual will focus on the hands-on client deliverables, overseeing Bluetooth beacon hardware installation, performing location calibrations, testing location accuracy, and providing QA review of all applications.
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to multi-task across several projects and operational clients.
- Proactive communication of work status, following escalation procedures as required.
- This role will require extensive travel within the U.S. and Canada.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience. Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top