Enterprise Account Executive
- Stockholm, Sweden
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Enterprise Account Executive to be based in Stockholm, Sweden. We're seeking a hunter/closer looking to advance a career in software sales. This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales.
About the role:
In this role as an Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for selling the Everbridge Critical Event Managed Platform into a net new customer base. Our Account Executive team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that is 100% responsible for the net new business, and therefore the revenue engine of the company.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding SEK.5 Mil. in annual value.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using Salesforce
What you'll bring:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
- Minimum 5 years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process.
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter"
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable working with C-Suite
- Background in consulting with Cyber/Risk/BCP/Recovery
- Experience using SalesForce
- Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly desirable.
- Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
Good to have skills:
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top