Enterprise Account Executive
- Stockholm, Sweden
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Enterprise Account Executive to be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
About the role:
In this role as an Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for selling both new and growth business. You will focus on Everbridge solutions across Critical Event Management (CEM) and will be responsible for developing relationships with multiple buyers within these accounts to develop and close larger opportunities.
Everbridge’s Enterprise Account Executive team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that is 100% responsible for the net new business, and therefore the revenue engine of the company.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding SEK.5 Mil. in annual value.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using Salesforce
What you'll bring:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
- Minimum 10 years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process.
- Strong prospecting skills through a wide personal network.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Want to know more about one of the fastest growing SaaS companies...? One that’s not only a great place to work but does something amazing, SAVES LIVES..!!
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 1000+ dedicated employees support over 5200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active assailant situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
· 25% of the FTSE 100
· 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
· 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
· 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
· 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
· Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission.
Click on the below links to learn more about what we do:
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Back to top