Engagement Manager (PMO)
- Burlington, MA
The mission of Everbridge is to “Keep People Safe and Businesses Running”; we are looking for an Engagement Manager as part of our Professional Services team to lead our most complex accounts. You will serve 3 functions: 1) be the subject matter expert on the Everbridge Suite of products, 2) work directly with our largest global clients in the deployment of Critical Event Management projects, and 3) effectively lead cross-functionally across Everbridge teams to achieve client requirements in a timely manner.
What you'll do;
- Work directly with clients, and with our internal teams, to understand why a product was purchased, what the goals are, and what the potential obstacles will be. Ensure client use cases are well understood by both yourself, as well as the supporting cast.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, organize and execute all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, design documents and success criteria, project milestones, reporting and budgets.
- Take responsibility for issue management, risks, decisions and overall success of a project.
- A team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed.
- Able to successfully manage three or more concurrent projects/clients in various stages of deployment.
- A history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in project management.
- Ability to understand technical requirements of a SaaS solution and related infrastructure
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project toolsets
What you'll do;
- 7+ years of experience in an Enterprise customer facing role
- 5+ years minimum leadership experience on technical projects consisting of 5 to 12 people with $500,000+ budget
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders
- Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Able to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate understanding of functional and technical requirements
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and resolve issues
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top