Director of Procurement
- Burlington, MA
*Candidates can work out of Burlington, MA or Pasadena, CA.
Everbridge is the Global leader in Critical Event Management & Enterprise Safety Applications that automate and accelerate an organization’s operational response to critical events in order to keep people safe, assets protected and businesses running faster.
Everbridge is looking for a highly skilled and proven Director to manage the procurement function at Everbridge. Acts as the key contact and subject matter expert for all procurement related matters while working cross functionally with Finance, Accounting, Legal and Operations.
The successful candidate will have experience leading procurement for a SaaS based company. Candidate should have experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets, contractual review and negotiation for business terms.
What you'll do:
- You’ll lead cross-functionally to develop and execute our global sourcing and procurement strategies, processes, tools, and reporting, with a focus on operational efficiencies and continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain the global sourcing strategy for the company.
- Create collaborative business plans with strategic vendors, develop negotiating strategies, and direct the execution of strategic programs. Approve vendor contract negotiations, guaranteeing the attainment of the most advantageous pricing, terms, discounts, allowances, quality, delivery, service and dating (where applicable). Ensure all goods and services meet established standards and legal requirements. Address department concerns / issues, requests, and questions and resolves within legal/tax and corporate guidelines.
- Direct and execute vendor management programs and initiatives that facilitate business owners achieving their business unit goals and financial targets. Assure the appropriate use of capital and financial resources. Generate analytics to support these positions.
- Directly manage complex negotiations with key suppliers that require a detailed strategic plan and that have a direct correlation with Corporate operational needs and/or goals. Decision maker and subject matter expert for risk management allowances, terms/conditions, pricing, transportation, pricing and quality control/acceptance.
- Provide continuous leadership to departments to assist in the achievement of their goals and the overall corporate strategies/targets. Consult and advise business unit senior leadership teams/executives on the impact of procurement activities on projects and budgets.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in finance, accounting, business administration or similar field
- 10+ years of progressive procurement and strategic sourcing experience in the software, tech or SaaS space
- Demonstrated leadership abilities coupled with strong project management and analytical skills
- High proficiency in negotiation process experience, skills and tactics
- Excel and Power Point skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top