Data Reliability Engineer
- Bengaluru, India
About the position
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Reliability Engineer to be based in our Bangalore office.
About the Team
As the Everbridge Database Reliability Engineering team, we are responsible for ensuringoverall service quality and availability of Everbridge's solutions. The technology platforms that we support automate the international delivery of critical information to help keep people safe and businesses running. We are a 24x7x365 distributed team that can do our job anytime, anywhere on the planet with an Internet connection. We are dedicated, passionate people who are committed to internal/external customer service and doing the right thing.
What You Will Do:
- Own operational availability, security, performance, scalability, efficiency, monitoring, instrumentation, integrity, and overall service reliability of Everbridge's data tier.
- Collaborate across Agile teams with Architects, Developers, Quality, Security, and other Operations engineers on designing and implementing highly reliable data solutions.
- Develop and enhance our automated tooling and the processes that extend operability and self-service of our data-tier.
- Embrace Database Reliability Engineering principles of proactivity, automation, cross-functional collaboration, data-driven decision making, and fast+safe failing to continually improve our technology and culture.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule to troubleshoot and resolve production escalations from our 24x7x365 NOC.
- Have fun while we work hard to make a difference
- Required skills
- Must be able to handle various database.
- Must have experience in database like monitoring, performance tuning.(Mongo DB Preferred)
- Experience with one of the following programming languages,Python, Golang, Ruby, Bash
- Should have Working experience in any one of the automation, terraform, ansible, chef, Jenkins
- Knowledge or experience in cloud platform like Aws , SAAS etc.
- Experience with “infrastructure-as-code”
- Large scale production UNIX/Linux operating system
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top