Data Reliability Engineer
- Bangalore, India
About the position
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Reliability Engineer to be based in our Bangalore office.
About the Team
As the Everbridge Database Reliability Engineering team, we are responsible for ensuringoverall service quality and availability of Everbridge's solutions. The technology platforms that we support automate the international delivery of critical information to help keep people safe and businesses running. We are a 24x7x365 distributed team that can do our job anytime, anywhere on the planet with an Internet connection. We are dedicated, passionate people who are committed to internal/external customer service and doing the right thing.
What You Will Do:
- Own operational availability, security, performance, scalability, efficiency, monitoring, instrumentation, integrity, and overall service reliability of Everbridge's data tier.
- Collaborate across Agile teams with Architects, Developers, Quality, Security, and other Operations engineers on designing and implementing highly reliable data solutions.
- Develop and enhance our automated tooling and the processes that extend operability and self-service of our data-tier.
- Embrace Database Reliability Engineering principles of proactivity, automation, cross-functional collaboration, data-driven decision making, and fast+safe failing to continually improve our technology and culture.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule to troubleshoot and resolve production escalations from our 24x7x365 NOC.
- Have fun while we work hard to make a difference
- Required skills
- Must be able to handle various database.
- Must have experience in database like monitoring, performance tuning.(Mongo DB Preferred)
- Experience with one of the following programming languages,Python, Golang, Ruby, Bash
- Should have Working experience in any one of the automation, terraform, ansible, chef, Jenkins
- Knowledge or experience in cloud platform like Aws , SAAS etc.
- Experience with “infrastructure-as-code”
- Large scale production UNIX/Linux operating system
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 900+ dedicated employees support over 5,000 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
• 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
• 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
• 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
• 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
• Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Back to top