Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for Business Development Representative. This role can be office based or home based anywhere in the UK.
This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to participate in two of the fastest growing segments of the Internet – SaaS and the Cloud! Join the team at Everbridge, the market leader for Incident Management and Communications solutions.
Our BDR team operates as part of the Marketing and Business Development team. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in developing the sales pipeline needed to achieve our aggressive revenue goals. As an outbound telemarketer you will be responsible for qualifying prospects in key verticals across the UK.
This is a great opportunity for advancement with Everbridge as a sales executive. We believe in promoting from within and investing in our employees. If you enjoy people, are dedicated to making money and want to work in a fast-paced, business casual environment, this opportunity is for you.
What you'll be doing
- Respond to and develop marketing leads into qualified sales meetings
- Call on predefined customers lists to generate new sales pipeline opportunities
- Partner with sales and marketing to identify ongoing goals and needs; work to structure regionalized strategies to capitalize on opportunities.
- Nurture CRM database according to Account Executive/Account Manager sales strategies to qualify prospects and initiate warm hand off.
- Leverage and expand both account and contact base; will include networking within as well as researching organizations to develop additional leads for prospective clients.
What you'll bring:
- Experience in outbound telemarketing or sales experience (must have)
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written (must have)
- Structured education with acknowledged qualifications
- The ability to learn new technology and convey our message to customers quickly
- Must be motivated, methodical, optimistic, and competitive
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem-solving skills
- Specific experience working with a CRM platform (preferred), SalesForce.com a plus
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.