Business Development Representative, Benelux (Dutch speaking)
- Tilburg, Netherlands
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Dutch speaking Business Development Representative to be based anywhere in the Netherlands or UK.
This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to participate in two of the fastest growing segments of the Internet – SaaS and the Cloud! Join the team at Everbridge, the market leader for Incident Management and Communications solutions.
Our BDR team operates as part of the Marketing and Business Development team. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in developing the sales pipeline needed to achieve our aggressive revenue goals. As an outbound telemarketer you will be responsible for qualifying prospects in key verticals across the BNL region
This is a great opportunity for advancement with Everbridge as a sales executive. We believe in promoting from within and investing in our employees. If you enjoy people, are dedicated to making money and want to work in a fast-paced, business casual environment, this opportunity is for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Respond to and develop marketing leads into qualified sales meetings
- Call on predefined customers lists to generate new sales pipeline opportunities
- Partner with sales and marketing to identify ongoing goals and needs; work to structure regionalized strategies to capitalize on opportunities.
- Nurture CRM database according to Account Executive/Account Manager sales strategies to qualify prospects and initiate warm hand off.
- Leverage and expand both account and contact base; will include networking within as well as researching organizations to develop additional leads for prospective clients.
What you'll bring:
- Experience in outbound telemarketing or sales experience (must have)
- Fluency in Dutch, both verbal and written (must have)
- Structured education with acknowledged qualifications
- The ability to learn new technology and convey our message to customers quickly
- Must be motivated, methodical, optimistic, and competitive
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem-solving skills
- Specific experience working with a CRM platform (preferred), SalesForce.com a plus
- Experience with SaaS products or services, telecommunication services, business continuity planning, disaster recovery, emergency management, incident communications, IT Alerting, security, or related products highly desirable.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 1100+ dedicated employees support over 5,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
· 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
· 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
· 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
· 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
· Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Back to top