Business Development Manager, DACH (Public sector)
- Mühlhausen, Germany
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager, DACH (Public Sector) to be based in Germany.
Our German office is in Munich. This role however, can be based anywhere in Germany (Remote/homebased)
Everbridge is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to be responsible for the DACH region. He/she will be a member of the sales and business development team that identifies and closes sales opportunities for among other things the Public Warning System solutions, with special focus on public sector enterprises. The role requires a dynamic individual with the confidence to take ownership of the product portfolio and sales cycle involving public and private sector stakeholders.
The right candidate is solution oriented, builds relationships and is willing to take responsibility and initiative. She/he is comfortable working independently as a self-starter or as a team member on new business opportunities. Positive can-do attitude, cooperative, team spirit and strong customer service skills are essential.
The candidate is able to adjust to constantly changing conditions in a multiple stakeholder environment. She/he would be able to build & manage teams as & when required – in pursuit of specific objectives
What you'll do:
- Identify & translate business opportunities into compelling value propositions and business cases
- Own and deliver on sales targets for designated geographies
- Plan and implement annual sales strategy
- Own complex sales and business development cycles with telecom operators, public sector entities including governments
- Work with multi-functional teams of various disciplines and varying cultures to provide best solutions to customers
- Build relationships with telecom operators, Govt & public sector entities and multilateral bodies – World Bank, UNDP, etc
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree, with a focus in marketing, business, technology, or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of Software sales experience
- Proven experience in selling in to public sector & enterprise customers
- Consultative sales ability & strategic selling skills in complex sales environment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative and under pressure to deliver on business objectives
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Experienced in pursuing business goals in multi-stakeholder environments
- Experience of working with Gov/PSU clients will be strongly preferred
- Experience of having worked for the telecom operators, or working with them closely, would be strongly preferred
- Fluency in German (both verbal and written)
Everbridge is the Global leader in Critical Event Management & Enterprise Safety Applications that automate and accelerate an organization’s operational response to critical events in order to keep people safe, assets protected and businesses running faster.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 1100+ dedicated employees support over 5200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
· 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
· 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
· 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
· 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
· Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Back to top