Everbridge seeks a hunter/closer looking to advance a career in software sales. This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales. The Account Executive will sell the full suite of Everbridge solutions and be responsible for developing relationships with multiple buyers within these accounts and will also be responsible for developing and closing larger level opportunities. This role will be based in Spain.
About the Team
The team is responsible for quarterly and annual sales numbers as well as assuring 100% customer retention. This role will be expected to effectively coordinate and collaborate with a cross-functional team of other Everbridge members (with different responsibilities) to create and/or manage the relationship between the customer and Everbridge.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling methodology.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using Salesforce
What you'll bring:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
- 4+ years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process.
- Strong prospecting skills through a wide personal network.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.