Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking for an Account Executive to be based in Austria. This is a remote/homebased role.
This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales. In this role as an Account Executive you will be responsible for selling the Everbridge Critical Event Managed (CEM) Platform into net new customer base.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Work with Marketing, Business Development and Sales Team to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Achieve assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
What you'll bring
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
- Minimum 8 years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process
- Blueprinting, consulting, and solution mapping skills
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter"
- Background in consulting with Cyber/Risk/BCP/Recovery (good to have)
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Experience using SalesForce a plus.
- Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.