- London, United Kingdom
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking an Account Executive with a demonstrated track record of achievement selling into Fortune 1000 companies.
In terms of location, due to COVID-19 we are all currently working from home. We have offices in London & Camberley. However, even after things go back to normal there will still be flexible working.
In this role as an Account Executive you will be responsible for selling the full suite of Everbridge Critical Event Management Platform into net new enterprise customer base. You will be responsible for developing relationships with multiple buyers within these accounts to develop and close larger opportunities.
What you'll do
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing, Business Development and Sales Team to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
What you'll bring
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of selling into larger enterprise accounts.
- 3+ years’ experience in selling complex SaaS solutions into enterprise clients.
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter"
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Strong blueprinting, consulting, and solution mapping skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience conducting product demos
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel approx. 30%.
- Experience using SalesForce
- Experience using MEDDICC
- Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster
Advantageous to have:
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Want to know more about one of the fastest growing SaaS companies...? One that’s not only a great place to work but does something amazing, SAVES LIVES..!!
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 1100+ dedicated employees support over 5200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active assailant situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
· 25% of the FTSE 100
· 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
· 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
· 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
· 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
· Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Back to top