Account Director, DACH
- Mühlhausen, Germany
Everbridge: a fast-growing global provider of SaaS-based critical communications and enterprise safety solutions are currently seeking for an Account Director, DACH with a demonstrated track record of achievement selling into Fortune 1000 companies to be based in Germany or Switzerland.
Our German office is situated in Munich. However, this role can be based anywhere (Remote/home-based) in Germany or Switzerland.
In this role as an Account Director you will be responsible for selling both new and growth business within the DACH region and for supporting the International sales team. You will focus on Everbridge strategic solutions across Critical Event Management(CEM) and will be responsible for developing relationships with multiple buyers within these accounts to develop and close larger opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Work with Marketing, Business Development and Sales Team to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
What you'll bring
- Minimum 8 years of experience selling SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
- Minimum 10 years of experience selling into larger commercial accounts.
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter"
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process
- Experience selling across Europe
- Strong blueprinting, consulting and solution mapping skills
- Comfortable working with C-Suite
- Strong process documentation skills with ability to understand workflow processes
- Business Acumen with strong communication skills across multiple disciplines
- Willingness to travel
- Experience using SalesForce a plus.
- Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly desirable.
- Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Want to know more about one of the fastest growing SaaS companies...? One that’s not only a great place to work but does something amazing, SAVES LIVES..!!
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 1100+ dedicated employees support over 5200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active assailant situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
• 25% of the FTSE 100
• 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
• 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
• 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
• 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
• Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Back to top