Web Designer - Web Presence
At Eventbrite, we aim to deliver groundbreaking event organizer tools and attendee experiences. As a web designer you will be responsible for delivering compelling, high impact, visual experiences to our clients. The responsibilities include leading Art Direction as well as the execution of hands on design work primarily designing and creating engaging websites. We are seeking a designer with a sense of style and one who’s passionate about staying on top of design trends and technology. The role is not a UX role - It’s primary focus is on interaction design, UI design, Branding, and visual design.
You’ll be joining as a Web Designer dedicated to the Web Presence team within the Incubation department. This cross disciplinary team works in a startup like fashion to web experiences (Event Listing Pages, Event Landing Pages) for a variety of clients and brands.
THE SKILL SET
- 5+ years experience as a web designer with strong portfolio
- Passionate about (responsive) web design , user experience and front end development.
- Strong proficiency in HTML/CSS/SCSS (and a strong desire to learn and expand your existing skills)
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically, Photoshop, and IllustratorStrong graphic design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color
- Experience with Information Architecture or User Experience Design
- Agency background
- Animation and motion graphics experience
- Experience designing and/or working with templated solutions WordPress, SquareSpace, Wix, etc
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly motivated personality - We’re looking for someone who wants to learn quickly, not be afraid of failing, and ultimately produce high-quality work
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice to understand how we process your personal information when you apply for a job with us.
Back to top