At Eventbrite, we aim to deliver groundbreaking event organizer tools and attendee experiences, globally. We’re looking for an experienced leader to drive deep connectivity to our customers, build a community of engaged creators, and develop and run a world class customer support model.
The Eventbrite Brand team is a centralized, multi-disciplinary group of strategist, designers,researchers and makers, who work across product groups and functions to build brand experiences with every touchpoint. We are designing the today and the future of the Eventbrite brand through every interaction, within and outside of the product. We are specialists in our individual products, as well as our areas of expertise.
We’re looking for a VP of Customer Experience to lead the end-to-end support experience for our customers across multiple touchpoints and customer segments. You will lead a group of passionate service minded professionals to represent the brand through our online help center, email, phone, and social support, as well as a team of research and insights professionals tasked with driving a culture of customer-centric thinking throughout the organization. This is a senior leadership role that is responsible for driving the strategic direction of the organization as well as the operational excellence of a large, multinational customer support team. We’re looking for someone who gets excited to explore, understand and solve real customer problems, and how to bring those insights to life to inspire product, marketing, design, and all functions to better serve our customers.
- As an extension of our self-service platform, create a long-term vision for building a customer-centric service and support experience through multiple touch points.
- Lead a team that gathers customer insights across our creator, consumer and developer audiences through generative, evaluative, observational, and market-based research techniques.
- Build a culture and system that inspires the entire organization to become even more customer-centric in their efforts to support our customer needs by leveraging the customer insights generated from this team.
- Turns insights into marketing and product development needs that are either directly tackled by this team, or influence future product roadmaps of other parts of the organization.
- Develop a customer experience strategy that drives customer advocacy across all touchpoints as measured through NPS.
- Lead a large global team that interacts with our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to provide them world class support through online help tools, email, text, chat and phone.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leaders to connect the support model provided by this team to local account management and sales teams.
- Constantly evaluate and implement the tools, processes and organizational support needed to provide this world class service while improving cost-to-serve metrics.
THE SKILL SET
- 15+ years of Customer Support, CRM, and Research & Insights
- Experience translating data into strategies that have measurable impact on the product, business and customer experience
- Experience building comprehensive customer relationship marketing platforms from strategy through to execution
- Ability to think big and understand complex feature sets
- Ability to distill complicated topics into language that anyone can understand
- Experience managing large, global teams that perform at scale
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple parallel projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team
and read about our Brand Summit.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
FLSA Status: Exempt