There are exciting things going on behind the scenes at Eventbrite. Our product portfolio is growing and we are rapidly expanding into new international markets. Given our growth, our business has become more complex and dynamic. Our Financial Planning and Analysis team (FP&A) is evolving its capabilities to address the increased complexity and partner with Executive leadership to guide the business through this critical phase. Our goal is to provide leadership with accurate, insightful, and action-oriented analysis/ guidance for decision-making. A successful candidate will be analytical, detail oriented, able to operate independently and a thought leader.
The FP&A crew works cross-functionally with Executive leaders and frontline managers across Eventbrite to inform and influence decision-making through timely, accurate analytics and data-driven business recommendations. As a results and action-oriented team, we give structure to complicated issues, immerse ourselves in data, and deliver impactful insights and recommendations. Eventbrite is on a mission. If you enjoy ambiguous questions, gravitate towards action and results, and want to disrupt a massive industry, let's talk.
As a member of the Finance team, you're always looking for innovative ways to help Eventbrite invest for the future while limiting volatility and material surprises. In addition to risk busting and asset management, you work collaboratively to provide financial analysis support to our CFO and internal teams. You make creative yet calculated decisions that are backed by both experience and your extensive knowledge of the economy and financial industry.
The Finance organization is tasked with developing creative solutions to complex financial issues. As a Treasury Director, you will develop and execute Eventbrite’s capital markets strategy, working cross-functionally with other teams and work externally with Eventbrite’s corporate banking partners. You will also manage Treasury’s banking relationships globally and across all of Treasury’s various activities including cash management, risk management, governance and trading and investments.
- Manage relationships with external banking partners, and build relationships for financing, banking, and risk management needs
- Evaluate, structure, and execute capital markets transactions
- Establish cash management and processes, build cash forecasting models
- Develop financing strategies for new initiatives as required
- Oversee global corporate insurance program including the annual renewal of corporate insurance coverage
- Partner with business and product teams, tax, accounting, legal, various technical teams and advisors to prepare financial analysis and recommendations
- Create exciting and new opportunities for the firm, as well as embrace its culture while still operating at an optimal, compliant, and efficient scale
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual close activities through various reporting and other deliverables
THE SKILL SET
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Economics or equivalent practical experience
- MBA Preferred
- Minimum 10 years increasingly responsible experience in multinational corporate treasury including experience with financing solutions, managing banking, investments, FX exposure, and corporate insurance
- Understanding of statistical analysis
- Able to manage large projects that involve multiple teams, both in- and outside the direct chain of command
- Proven ability to perform a variety of complicated tasks with the ability to adapt and excel in a constantly evolving environment
- Exemplary business judgment, problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills
Eventbrite is the world’s leading event technology platform, powering more than two million live experiences each year. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records