Strategic Account Manager
- Manage all renewal, contract re-negotiation, and upsell opportunities for customers, maximizing contract value while protecting and enhancing the long-term customer relationship.
- Manage a sales funnel of renewal opportunities and accurately forecast renewal business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Being an active, contributing member of the Account Manager, Customer Success, and broader Eventbrite teams.
- Build and maintain valued relationships with customers to ultimately drive client revenue and ensure retention.
- Articulate and position the value Eventbrite drives for our customers (with a focus on proven success and ROI) through consistent measurement, reporting, and check-ins.
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure.
- Leverage knowledge of the Eventbrite platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support.
- Proactively engage with customers to identify risks and growth opportunities; work cross-functionally to develop resolution strategies and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Continuously deliver feedback to leadership teams and participate in process improvements and optimization of existing procedures.
- Actively help tell the Eventbrite story through thought leadership contributions, including case studies, client success stories, and other marketing materials.
THE SKILL SET
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a Sales or Account Management position.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in renewals and contracts negotiation.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and be able to articulate a clear strategy and vision for engaging with our customers.
- A strong self starter with a demonstrated ability in driving customer retention and fostering meaningful client engagements.
- Proven experience managing customer relationships and renewals with a SaaS product
- Strong negotiating skills that allow for value-based negotiations at the senior level.
- Proven ability to manage long sales cycles and large opportunity pipelines.
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organization.
- Superb capabilities in managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude.
- An analytical and results focused mindset, coupled with a creative make-it-happen spirit.
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of working cross functionally to resolve customer issues.
- Knowledge of the Ticketing, Event, Venue and Technology landscape and the complexities that exist within the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, including Commerce, Business, Communications.
Meet Some of Eventbrite's Employees
Head, Category Marketing
Martina leads a team of marketing experts whose mission is to fuel growth of the millions of events on the Eventbrite platform. She oversees marketing, acquisition, and engagement initiatives across key industry verticals.
Back to top