Software Engineer - Fullstack
We opened our Mendoza office four years ago, merging with Eventioz, a local company, and we are looking to grow our amazing southeast engineering team. Hear from the Mendoza Engineering team
Our primary stack is Python, Django, and Celery, all running on AWS with a MySQL backend. Some of the other tools that we use are Redis, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, Hbase, Hive, Backbone, Sass, Git, and an endless supply of coffee. Haven’t worked with these technologies before? This is an amazing chance to jump in and learn.
One thing you should know: we're a people-focused organization. Engineers help each other, work on problems together, mentor each other, fail together, and actively develop their careers. Weekly demos, tech talks, and quarterly hackathons are at the core of how we’ve built our team and product.
THE SKILL SET
- Experience with or the excitement to work with Python and Django web framework
- 5+ years building applications in a mainstream programming language: Python, PHP, Ruby, C#, C++, Java, etc.
- Understanding that great code is also maintainable code. You care about making sure your code is well tested.
- A result driven self starter with great communication and collaboration skillls
- Unit-testing know-how required, experience with TDD or BDD is an added bonus
- Solid database experience (ideally MySQL, NoSQLis a plus)
- Medium/Advanced English Level
- Active contributor to open source software
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Back to top