Senior Talent Manager - Tech
Eventbrite’s goal of building the marketplace for live experiences relies on our foundation of world-class talent and unbeatable company culture. Hiring top talent in some of the most competitive markets globally is no easy task, but we have a creative and dedicated team who has helped Eventbrite scale to over 1,000 Britelings in 12 countries over the past 10 years.
We’re looking for a Senior Talent Manager - Tech who can connect Eventbrite’s vision, mission and story to inspire, coach and mentor the Talent team and evolve Eventbrite’s recruiting processes. Our SF team is the hub of support for our global offices, meaning we need a Talent Manager who can effectively work cross-functionally with leaders across the globe.
Eventbrite Talent Acquisition strives to attract and retain top talent, create a diverse workplace and build rewarding careers. Our values are deeply rooted in building a strong employment brand and creating delightful candidate and hiring manager experiences. We believe people are our greatest asset and the talent we attract drives the success of Eventbrite. Our Talent Acquisition team is tight-knit, quick-moving, and fun-loving. We believe recruiting should be a company-wide effort, candidate experience comes first, and that hiring should be based on relationships and not transactions. Each member of our team is invested in telling our company’s story, building our brand, and establishing new processes that challenge the traditional and often dated methods of recruiting. Meet our Recruiting Team.
As our Senior Talent Manager - Tech who will own the entire hiring lifecycle across multiple positions and departments, you’ll be responsible for working with Recruiting Marketing to get creative about how you create a vast and steady pipeline of candidates. You’ll partner closely with stakeholders throughout the business to understand current and future people needs, and work cross-functionally to make sure we’ll be able to meet our targets. We’re looking for someone who is committed to consistently raising the bar for our Recruiting team. You should be excited to build on best practices and share new learnings with the rest of the team as we grow. You’re a pro at sourcing, assessing, and closing candidates, not because you’re great at sales, but because you understand the business need, the candidate’s motives, and can thoughtfully piece it together.
THE SKILL SET
- 6+ years of in-house technical recruiting experience for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to senior-level positions
- A positive, make-it-happen spirit, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Mastery of CRM/ATS databases -- you believe in meticulous candidate notes and know that excellent database hygiene leads to accurate reporting
- A track record of building strong relationships and acting as a talent advisor and coach for your hiring managers and interviewers
- Ability to use past and current data to drive decision making and educate leaders
- Desire to proactively contribute to Eventbrite’s recruiting process. You’re always looking for new ways to optimize, and are open to testing new methods and tools
- You’re a pro at sourcing, assessing, pitching, and closing a candidate, all while being their #1 advocate throughout the interview process
- You can articulate Eventbrite’s vision and culture, and work to understand how it matches a candidate’s career goals and values
- Ability to close a candidate, not because you’re great at sales, but because you understand the business need, the candidate’s motives, and can thoughtfully piece it together for everyone’s gain
- Ability to nurture top candidates so when the time is right for both them and the business, we can make the right hires
- Passion for creating delightful and memorable candidate experiences at every touch point, we want every person who interviews at Eventbrite to rave about their experience
- Great interpersonal, written/verbal communications skills, and a sharp sense of humor
- Desire to mentor junior team members and help them develop their skills and careers
- Energy and excitement to represent Eventbrite internally and externally at events hosted at the office and at conferences, career fairs, and more
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team and read about our Brand Summit.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
FLSA Status: Exempt
Back to top