Senior Software QA Engineer - Argentina
Hear from the Mendoza Engineering team. We are a people-focused organization. Engineers help each other, work on problems together, mentor each other, fail together, and actively develop their careers. The people that thrive are the ones that are most interested in challenging themselves to learn new things and take on new responsibilities. Learn more about the team from some of our engineers.
Eventbrite is seeking an experienced Software Quality Engineer to assist us in taking our web site and services to the next level. The ideal candidate has experience testing web and mobile applications and is ready to roll up the sleeves to help get the job done. In this role, a solid technical foundation mixed with good product sense is a perfect match!
- Perform functional, cross-browser compatibility, system and performance testing in an agile software development environment
- Analyze, summarize and report results of executed tests
- Work closely with our Product Support and Development teams to resolve issues/report clear defects and help others understand the customer impact of bugs
- Review and provide feedback related to architecture, product functionality, technical designs and implementations as well as testability of the applications to QA and Product Development teams
- Promote QA best practices in the development process, review test plans and comprehensive test cases/scripts based on requirements
- Must be able to handle multiple projects delivery at same time if needed
THE SKILL SET:
- 4+ years of testing experience, great troubleshooting instincts and skills
- Experience with automated test tools (Selenium/Webdriver)
- A solid understanding of QA methodologies and and the software development lifecycle
- Working knowledge of databases (mySQL)
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Ability to create clear and concise bug reports with actionable steps to reproduce
- The ability flourish in small teams and be able to summon helpful spirits in times of crisis
- Experience with Python, Django, Nginx, Linux, Memcached, MySQL, Redis, Celery, Hadoop, and/or Cassandra
- Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our Engineering team.
Back to top