Senior Software Engineer - Argentina
We opened our Mendoza office two years ago, merging with Eventioz, a local company, and we are looking to grow our amazing southeast engineering team. Hear from the Mendoza Engineering team.
Our primary stack is Python, Django, and Celery, all running on AWS with a MySQL backend. Some of the other tools that we use are Redis, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, Hbase, Hive, Backbone, Sass, Git, and an endless supply of coffee. Haven’t worked with these technologies before? This is an amazing chance to jump in and learn.
One thing you should know: we're a people-focused organization. Engineers help each other, work on problems together, mentor each other, fail together, and actively develop their careers. Weekly demos, tech talks, and quarterly hackathons are at the core of how we’ve built our team and product.
THE SKILL SET:
- Experience with or the excitement to work with Python and Django web framework
- 5+ years building applications in a mainstream programming language: Python, PHP, Ruby, C#, C++, Java, etc.
- Understanding that great code is also maintainable code. You care about making sure your code is well tested.
- A result driven self starter with great communication and collaboration skillls
- Unit-testing know-how required, experience with TDD or BDD is an added bonus
- Solid database experience (ideally MySQL, NoSQLis a plus)
- Medium/Advanced English Level
- Active contributor to open source software
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our Engineering team.
Back to top