Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Nashville, TN
There are exciting things going on behind the scenes at Eventbrite. As our business strategy evolves, our internal systems and processes must evolve to meet the demands of the business. Eventbrite is a people-first organization. Our goal of building the global platform for live experiences relies on a foundation of top talent and strong company culture. You will be joining a high performing group of individuals that serve as the backbone for the revenue engine and will help us shape our technology strategy.
Revenue Operations’ mission is to enable the revenue engine to grow quickly and efficiently, from the first touch to ongoing support and expansion with every customer. Our core responsibility is developing and supporting our Sales, Services & Marketing technology stack. We are a team of innovators who thrive on finding wins through improvements to systems, processes, training, and enhanced data intelligence.
As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will join our team of dedicated Salesforce & business systems specialists, who are responsible for managing and optimizing our tech stack for the evolving needs of our Sales, Services, Marketing, Finance & Legal business partners. You will thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment where you’ll get an opportunity to solve interesting business problems and help us build internal systems for automation and scale.
- Handle configuration of all new and existing functionality including custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards, customized applications and assist with 3rd party integrations
- Consult with business stakeholders on requests for enhancements and develop technical solutions and requirements to satisfy business goals
- Work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives.- Mentor and coach members of the team and contribute to their ongoing career development- Provide technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and related applications
THE SKILL SET
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Full comprehension of standard Salesforce functions, especially in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Proficiency in all parts of Salesforce’s configuration space, including native and custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, alerts, process builder actions, 3rd-party technology integrations, user management, roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, and security settings
- Experience with Conga, Docusign, Outreach, Yesware, Hubspot, Genesys or equivalent
- Bonus: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator and Platform App Builder
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it's an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Back to top