Senior Sales Manager - Music
Over the past 10 years, the Eventbrite team has grown from a small but mighty group in San Francisco, CA to a global community of 900+ employees in over 12 countries. A major focus of our strategic plan has been an investment in the large opportunity across continental Europe, and specifically Germany and Austria.
Our team of Sales Managers are accomplished professionals that have high standards of performance, want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re looking for someone to help build a world-class business development team focused on Music in Europe that consistently exceeds business targets, partners cross-functionally with our global teams, and helps write the playbook for our European market.
Eventbrite is looking for a seasoned Sales Manager experienced in the music industry for our team in Berlin. This position is critical in setting the direction for Eventbrite's German music business development efforts in one of our key categories.
Eventbrite's goal is to become the world’s preferred ticketing and registration solution by providing organisers and attendees with simple, yet powerful, event technology. At Eventbrite, you’ll find a team of dynamic, smart and engaged people who are passionate about building communities and creating innovative products to help people get together around live experiences.
If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionising the ticketing industry, we want to hear from you!
- Develop relationships with German high-end music festival promoters, agents, artist managers or venue organisers to generate new business development opportunities in one of our lead verticals
- Engage with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Eventbrite’s product and win repeat business
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts on the German music market to the business development team
- Shape Eventbrite’s business development priorities in the German music market
- Create and maintain up to date leads and accounts plans using our CRM system Salesforce
- Close deals both self generated and lead nurtured
- Report to German Head of Business Development
THE SKILL SET
- High performance business leadership with an exceptional aptitude for successfully driving ambitious business development activities in Music
- Proven track record of executing music deals
- An analytical mind-set and a creative spirit
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- A passion for and knowledge of the music industry with a robust network of contacts in the industry
- History of over-performance in previous sales roles or music related partnerships
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive salary package composed with an uncapped commission plan and lots of other bonus opportunities
- All the tools you need (MacBook, big monitor)
- Working in a fast paced, international environment
- Flexible work environment supporting Room and support for personal growth in one of Germany’s biggest ticketing companies
- Team lunches and team events
- Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours
- Allowances for commute, sports and wellness
- Two office dogs
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to top